Saturday, January 24, 2009

Speech

Have speech today, I present my speech in front of the class. Title of my speech- If I am a millionaire.zzzz....lol my presentation so-so only, not good not bad, i strike 7/10 marks only. Oh god, I surely must try again..=( ..too bad...My class, 2 person had full marks..oops..sob..This is my "guide"Good afternoon teacher, Puan Aliza and my fellow friends, it’s my honour to stand in front of here to tell a speech to uall. Today, I m going to share with u all “If I am a m.a…If I m a mi.a. I will buy things that I need and a whole bunch of goods that I like. In this way, my life will lived to the fullest and tons of comforts. Besides, I love traveling world, having enough money, I can go anywhere that I like. How marvelous a notion it is to tour and experience around the world with my own senses to the famed cities such as Paris, New York, England, Tokyo, spain, ……It is a dearly love idea returning from a long travel and waiting for my friends and relatives to listen to my wonderful tales and adventure. If I am a millionaire, I willl contribute to charity and ultimately, extend my happiness to those who dire need, eg. donate to orphanage fund, provide them essentials, eg books, clothes, nutrious food.. to ensure them a healthy life. Besides, I will shower my parents with lots of gifts, no matter is great or small, as a token of appreation for their unwavering love and support throughout my life. It is not the size of presents that counts, it is the sincerity it peforms. Also, I will stash part of my money in the bank for safe keeping and investment. I can use it for important circumstances. When my parents retired, I can support them with my money, besides it is a great use for future children’s education fees. Being a millionaire is not easy. A few simple steps will lead u to a successful m.a. first-be persistent, do not lost ur hope easily especially if u failed more often. 2nd- be optimistic, while we work hard to be successful, we also need to look to the positive side in case our hardwork go bankrupts in the future. 3rd- be creative and resourceful, if u r smart and invent new things in life, there might be 1 way to raise millions of moneys. Lastly, I hope everyone will bea millionaire, if u don believe ? nvm, oneday, miraculously u will be 1 of them!! I will end my speech now. Thank you
For Goodness sake Puan Aliza let us redo for those who get low marks. Me will have it again!! =X

Today, I helped around the class too, decorated the notice board with some colourful manila cards, arranged, hanged those CNY things, angpows.......manymore. Cut and paste..phoo so much work, I am the one who had done the most work, some of my friends sit aside, chatting their heads off..brainless, haha, lol, after all those 'breakbacking' work, finally the whole class"2TA5" turned ..er.. nice I mean =___= bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment