Saturday, January 24, 2009

Queensbay Mall- Watched 2 movies!!

Kelvin ( What's he looking up to??)
I went to queensbay with my friends -kelvin, zhi liang, yusheng and me ( 4 person).
We watched 2 movies - 1st InkHeart 2nd Underworld. We just watched movie and strolled at queensbay, watching clothes..We did not intend to skate although it was less people in the skating ring. Before we went in the cinema, Kelvin, Zhi Liang and I had our dinner at skating ring there, not sure what's the actual place name, Kelvin ate a plate of spagetthi plus a F & N orange. I ordered a Barbeque/Pepper Chicken Noodles..OMG, this is the "delicious" food throughout my life..so "mouthwatering", i nearly throwed up, yucks..disgusting, can't be describe..too geli, 6.50* a plate, I just ate the chicken, leaving the noodles aside, waiting for "worms" to eat or watever..WARNING: DON'T TRY THIS FOOD, OR ELSE U ALL WILL REGRET!

Steam..Zhi Liang posing with his Sweet Corn..He ate this for his dinner.. haha

Zhi Liang and Yusheng

Bought a deck of "liverpool cards" at S & J shop, to be played for CNY.

I love Liverpool..lol, not actually lar...

Ink Heart.. nice

Underworld- the scene is like " Lord oF the Rings", nice & exciting & thrilling, kill here kill there...oops, if I am not mistaken, it is stricly for 18 years old and above but I am just 14...XD

Kelvin and I ( blur blur....=D), we went in the cinema 2 times, this is the 2nd -Underworld.. How on earth can we make it to see this PG 18 movie?? How do we succesfully bought 4 tickets without any doubt?? Did we take the risk?? Did we bluff or what?? LOL..it's very very funny when we had finally managed to watch Underworld, after our fantastic "planning", lol hahahahahah, we grinned from ear to ear.. We strode in the cinema with pride and dignity, as if we are 18 years old?? oopsiee.. XD +________=

1 comment:

  1. i once watched a 18 pl mvie wif my australian fren. my blog there got. xD
    HALLOWEEN i think. =x

    ReplyDelete