Saturday, January 17, 2009

No School, Waiting For Letter..

Did not go to school today!! yeh! Sick? yesla, a bit...quite free at home, relax, enjoy, online..Actually today got school, replacement for Chinese New Year, but i did not turn up myself at school, LOL. Anyway, yesterday my Science teacher taught us Chapter1: World Through Our Senses ( Eye), we carried out the eye experiment (cow's eye), waliaouuu eh, teacher asked us to take out the eye lens from it, and we crushed it!! LOL and the chiapp.. watery liquid also 'pop' 'splashed' on us, disgusting. But, I am the one who poked the eyeballs and crushed the lens!! What a fun!! Some of my filthy friends even took the cow's eye, dugging here and there using their hands, examined it, yucks**, black liquid flowed out from it....kanasai!! I nearly throwed up!! The whole lab was filled with "aroma"

Err.. now waiting for the MPYO letter to reach my house. I had audition last year. Heart beats..keep on tenterhooks...whether am I qualified in the orchestra or not??! Is it good to in or is it bad ???
Depends on situation...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment