Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Homework...CNY

Waliao..everyday so many homework, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday- tution. Weekdays very tiring, always rushing on my school homework until late midnight, some teachers are sooo "cruel"....gave a huge pile of homework to us, giving us so much pressure, but what can I do? Blow off those teachers' heads off? Plus tution on weekdays, gonna faint adee!!
Chinese New Year is around the corner!!! I am so looking forward to it!! A-N-G-P-O-W-S! Every year, my 'income' is hunderd dollars only, unlike my friends (Thousands), XD.

Anyway, I wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year, 'gong xi fa cai, hong bao na lai', 'shen ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi' hahaha...T-O-N-G T-O-N-G Q-I-A-N-G! Last but not least, no school for next week, so I can enjoy, relax, play!!! Tata =) @___@
Happy Cow's Year! Moooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment