Thursday, January 22, 2009

MPYO, Qualify!!


I had received my MPYO confirmation letter this afternoon. YEAH!! I am qualified in it, I am going to play the violin in the Malaysian Philharmonica Youth Orchestra. NICE XD. Will be quite busy on holidays,eg. March, have music camps going on mostly in KL Dewan Philharmonic and other places too..School's harmonica band, junior jaycees, afraid can't attend some of it during holidays, because of this. I am glad to in, as you know i love music very much!!

Selected be a member (Congratulations to myself)!!
MPYO!!!!!! HAhahaaha, Love it, Whohohoh!!

Will be one of them inside this year and the following years too!! My sisters are in the MPYO too, they are old members, but some of them had "retired" Wakakaka!! Big orchestra, consists of more than 100 members, cool!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was looking for the qualifications for being a member of MYPO and stumbled upon your blog. Guess it's already to late to wish but congratulations and I'm happy for you! I really wish to be one of the MYPO member one day

    ReplyDelete