Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year (Reunion Dinner)

CNY, time to eat again-ate steamboat as usual

Relatives arrived at my house, getting ready to have a wonderful feast..

Helping around

These 'hu wan' is simply delicious.. love it..do not judge by its view

yummy..-sotong, prawns..

Start to eat

Play cards after reunion dinner ended.. played mahjong too. I spend most of the time on mahjong because it is interesting and fun to play..We gambled without using money XD

Tiny lanterns hanged on walls..sparkling, glittering..not really ahahah

After dinner, around 9 went to 'ah ma' house..chit chat..I sat aside heard them talking, as you know, we must respect the elders hehe..

jie, me, chen

Ate again at 'ah ma' house

Helo to the camera!!

Fireworks..waa...-polluting the air, lols

Lazer beam

The following day, gambled again with cousins, right side of the pinky shirt is me

Grandmother distributed the angpows to us, gong xi fa cai

Night, went to "biao jie" house
From left - me, chen, "yiyi", jie, qi, zhuo

My mother giving out the angpows to the small children. They are damn cute and funny. lolx
This child is trying hard to solve the rubik's cube. He is fond of my brother and become one of his fan..My brother is clever at solving rubik's cube =)

Chinese New Year, every year repeating doing the same things- gamble, playing cards, eating, visiting, chatting..yaya quite fun la actually

No comments:

Post a Comment