Tuesday, February 10, 2009

....................Speechless

Today went for english tution. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard outside the house, dogs barking madly. Shocked by this unexpected loud sound. Then we thinked that it was an accident...er not quite sure yet that time..and didn't bother it,..continued my english lesson..Then, tution ended. We went out saw quite a number of people stood outisde..truth came out..yeah it was a minor accident..blood stained on the road..glasses..car number plate..slippers strewn all over the ground. Oh..an Indian man crashed into a stationary car..B-A-N-G thats why..not totally crashed I mean..I heard my friend said that the Indian man suffered head and leg injuries, when he heard someone calling the ambulance..=((..Then I went home...zzz...
This year, my school timetable had change 4 times adeee..siao de..keep changing new timetable and now I have no more extra timetable card to write..all being used..stupid XD =__= My Pendidikan Jasmani teacher every week will change..donno why..so strange..=[ x.x by the way, school exam is just 1 month away counting from now onwards..must be fully prepared..oops..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment