Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Farewell =) + =(

This post should be posted 1 week before, but nvm now i will be posting, enjoy these pictures
Food XD
My eldest sister, Ying Tian and her bf- Khor Jie Xun will be going to KL to further thier studies at IMU (International Medical University). So, we had a farewell dinner before sending them off. Relatives also joined to celebrate and wished them the best!!


From right- yingtian, jiexun, nenek, datuk

Jie, Qi, Chen, Me

After eating, played rubik's cube and i competed with my brother. We competed 2 rounds, 1 round lost, 1 round won, rubik's cube is a nice thing to ply actually =)
Chen, Me
Jiexun, Tian

My 6 siblings + 1 (jiexun) = 7

Took picture with 'ah ma'


The 2 doctors and my relatives
p/s to lee zhi yang: are u happy now?? hha, nah i had put your handsome face!!


My family + jiexun =D

Future Doctors =) Xp Good luck to both of u, enjoy yourself at KL, work hard!! 'yi lu shun feng'
see both of u soon!!

Ahma and Jiexun

My 3 sisters

Chatting around..



Dinner ended..see ya yingtian & jiexun, good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment