Friday, February 6, 2009

Ocarina...=D

My eldest sister-yingtian had came back from taiwan with khor jie xun and his family. Jiexun bought souveneirs for 5 of us-my siblings..He bought an Ocarina for me. It is a rarely seen musical instrument. Throughout my life, I didn't ever hear people blowing this Ocarina..zzz..Anyway, thanks to KJX very very much !! Thank you!! =D

First time I see this musical thing

Techniques- how to hold it, blow it. When u cover the holes, different 'weird' sound will be produced. haha XD

If you still haven't catch the meaning about Ocarina, go to http://www.ocarina.com.tw/

Happy Birthday to You!!

This Ocarina is quite diffucult to blow..lol..not pro enough..Anyway, thanks to KJX
Good news -Manage to solve the rubik's cube in 1 minute 20 seconds already!! This is my RECORD!!!! It takes me 7 minutes to solve it before that by refering the guide book which will slow down my speed in solving the rubik's cube , I had improved!! Good XD..Keep it up!! HAhah

1 comment: